Pickup lines can be kind of cheesy, but sometimes it's all you've got to bridge the gap between you and a woman you're dying to talk to. As long as you're not using a creepy or groan-inducing pick up line, a clever/cute/punny line can be a refreshing break from the usual "I saw you across the room and..." or "Hi, what's your name?". And if you get a laugh out of it, you can really rest assured you're going in strong.
Another thing to consider when using a line is that it should be
something you actually feel comfortable saying. If you use a line that's
completely out of character for you, it's going to be obvious to her in
the next few minutes of conversation. So, try to go with something
Here are some posts from Guys On Reddit:
1. I walked up to a cashier and thought she was cute, so I decided
eh why not and tried the first pickup line that came to my mind after
she finished scanning everything. "So, if I wasn't buying all this gatorade, would you still check me out?" She paused and she blinked a couple times and just started to giggle
and blush and I mean, she looked like she was trying so hard to not
burst out laughing. Well, being the socially awkward guy I was I
literally swiped my card and pressed credit and grabbed my bags as
quickly as possible and zoomed out, thinking that I failed miserably...
2. A buddy of mine is really good with women. He does this one thing on our uni campus where he'll go up to a random girl. Him: "hey I have a question and need a woman's advice" Her: "sure what's up?" Him: "let's say I see a really cute girl, do I go up and talk to her or is that too direct?" Her: 99.9999% of them say: "you should totally go talk to her." Him: he then introduces himself. I've done it two times and got two numbers out of it so it's clearly a 100% success rate!
3. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You're making the other girls look bad. I have personally used it and succeeded.
5. Hey, is that guy bothering you? No? Would you mind if I bothered you then?
6. Present sleeve. "Hey, feel this..." They feel it. "Know what that is? "What?" "That's boyfriend material."
7. My personal favorite comes I believe from Sean Connery: "My magic watch says you aren't wearing any underwear." "Well your watch must be broken because I am in fact wearing underwear." "Damn thing must be ten minutes fast..."
Hello My Name Is JessieReplyDelete
I really like your products. They definitely look good quality. My advice to you is to check out this Crotchless Panties product.