Quotes from Valentine's Day Funny and Sarcastic!
- My boyfriend told me I can do with him whatever I want on Valentine’s Day, so I tied him up and went to the nightclub.
- Every man would agree, that 14th of February should be celebrated in a fiscally but not sexually conservative way.
- What’s does my perfect Valentine’s day look like? I am sitting at work
with 5 cell phones in front of me and people are calling me every 10
minutes to buy one of the 50 reservations that I made in different
- If you‘re alone during Valentine’s day, it is priceless for you. Otherwise you would spend a few hundred dollars.
- If you feel sad that you stay alone during Valentine‘s day, just
remember that nobody loves you on any of those other 355 days of the
- Valentine’s Day is for couples. All singles can enjoy themselves for rest of 364 days of the year.
- Please remember that Valentine’s Day is a polite reminder that Christmas decorations must go down!
- I‘m only in this for your cute butt. Obviously. Happy Valentine‘s day.
- I love you just the way I am
- A real confession: You mean so much more to me than my new iPhone!
- I do not need a photograph to remember you, because you are always on my mind.
- To be happy with a man you have to understand him a lot and love me a
little. While with the women it‘s vice versa: love them a lot and don‘t
even try to understand them. Happy Valentine’s day
- I need to fall in love, because I haven’t had any problems for a long time. Happy February 14th!
- This Valentine’s Day, I am wishing you all the love a somewhat logical string of emojis can convey.
- May your status on Facebook not change to ‘complicated’ after this Valentine’s Day.
- You should leave the office earlier so your colleagues will think you have some romantic plans for Valentine’s Day.
- I wish you would be my emergency contact person one day.
- I’m celebrating no need to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Congratulations! You are my first repetitive Valentine.
- I suspect you were cheating, your gift for me was too amazing.
- I want to say thank you for the flowers I’m going to send to myself and pretend are from you.
- My love, I can’t believe how much I’m not sick of you. What about you?
- Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day by repopulating the planet.
- There only one thing which is more exhausting than planning Valentine’s Day and it is pretending to be excited about it.
- No, darling, I don’t think it would be appropriate to give you your Valentine’s Day gift at the restaurant.
- Your street won’t be the only thing getting plowed this Valentine’s Day.
- I have a tradition to wish Happy Valentine’s Day to the person that I’ve slept with most recently.
If what you're doing isn't working, why not consider Dating Coaching?
Call me for a Free Consultation
Let me help you make the
changes necessary to be successful!
Lets get the Sizzle back in your
Free Matchmaking Registry: