noise and seeing it is actually is from your crush are some great things about dating.
Being stood up and feeling frustrated that you haven’t met someone in a while are some hard
things about dating. If the cons are outweighing the pros right now, here's some encouragement:
If you're doing a great job dating:
- You’re not worried about the "what ifs". What if you had gone on a third date with that guy you were lukewarm on? What if you had gone to that party instead of staying in to read a book? The answers don't matter. You’re thinking ahead.
- You know what you want–even if you're not getting it. Friends and family will have their say. Don’t let them. You’ll never reach your goal if you don’t know what it is.
- You’re keeping an open mind. No defeatist proclamations about there being no good single people left and how you’re going to die alone. Just because the last date didn’t work out, doesn’t mean the next one won’t. Stay positive.
- You’re doing a pretty good job getting over your ex. Even if thoughts of him or her come to you in the middle of your day, it doesn’t matter. It's kind of haunting you but you’re still looking forward.
- You are not your dating life. You’re a lot more than what’s going on in that one department of your life. You have friends you go out with, you just started a new project at work, and you have your personal interests. All together it doesn’t seem so bad after all.
If what you're doing isn't working give Martha a call
# 215-584-0188 www.marthassingles.com