We’ve all heard that before but do we keep it in mind in our daily life? Appearance counts, whether someone that you don’t know sees you out and about or someone you're just meeting for the first time. Singles always ask me “Where do I meet a man or a woman”? The answer is everywhere! People are everywhere; the key is to put your best foot forward by looking your best when you run into that person who just might be “the one”.
So why do so many single men and women go around town looking disheveled, not caring what they look like. The truth is your appearance matters. Of course to have a wonderful relationship you'll need more than that. Nevertheless, if you don't catch their attention with a great impression, nothing will happen.
See the following for some pointers:
- Get your teeth whitened. A great smile means a lot.
- Men, look at yourself in the mirror. Clip the excess hair in your ears and nose; it makes you look older.
- Ladies, wear the right foundation with a complimentary five minute makeup for daytime.
- There is no need to walk around town in sweats and please; no pajamas. Being casually dressed is OK.
- Wear clothes that fit properly. I am offering Image consulting so if needed, I can help you pick clothes and colors that are right for you.